Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Findings...

Ive been blogging my opinions about the lovely findings for 23 1/2 andhere is what I think...

I really enjoyed going thru the steps and looking thru different websites that I myself have not come across before... I love to surf the web at home and find myself going to facebook regularly as well as a few other sites...

I had fun writing on this blog & catching up with the tasks for 23 1/2 - it was extremely interesting & enjoyable... I even expressed it to my family at home...

The best part of it was going on Wikipedia - WOW - Ive used it before but just silly surfing found ALOT of things I really didnt know... Yet, NOW I do...

I would hope that with the rate the internet is going - our community should be growing more & more thru the years...

I actually love the fact I can download audiobooks into my iPod & listen to them while I travel - BEST EVER!!!

Now Flickr - I prefer Photobucket but since it was part of our tasks I didnt mind signin up for an account... Its cool but they really need to get a biy upgraded with the codes.. It would be nice...

RSS & Newsreaders & Podcasts - personally I like to veiw them about PC Mechanics & Electronics... So I do encourage people to listen more & make a change - We are definately moving in the technology phase...

I even had a blast messing with the generators... I was sending silly stuff out to friends & they wanted to k now how I was doing it.. So we have followers... AWESOMEEEEEEENESSS!!!


I just want people to open their eyes to the new technology were are coming across - I know some may be intimidated by it, but they need not fear...

I give a PC class at my job & I always tell the customers - Try it you never know where you'll end up...


So I hope people come and enjoy this new found fun...

No comments: